Skippered Charters

Sailing is one of the most intimate and romantic ways to relate to the sea.

At berth or at anchor, sailing... day or night... the harmony and serenity, nature and adventure, challenge and strength, the sensations and unique messages are what Azore4Fun intends to offer all lovers of the sea, aboard their sailboat “Rift”.

With us you don’t have to be an experient sailor since all our produtcs include skipper. Just choose how many days to sail or  wich islands to visit. We do the rest!

PRICES

Included

Transfer Horta Airport - Marina; Horta Marina fees; Bedding and towels; Gas bottle; Dinghy and outboard engine; Final cleaning; WiFi;  All taxes; All skipper expenses (except if you want him to sleep on land when anchored at any Marina, other thanHorta)

Not Included

Fees of Marinas other than Horta; 50€ for each nigth the skipper sleeps on land; Refill of fuel tank (full to full policy)

Discounts:
10% for 2 weeks; 10% for early bookings (confirmed and paid until 3 months before departure)

Payments:

25%  for booking confirmation, no refundable. Remaining 75% until 4 weeks before departure (except early booking). We acept wire transfer or paypal.

Insurance:

Azores4Fun has the appropriate Insurance cover in accordance with the maritime touristic activity by the Portuguese Law. To cover for cancellation, injury and personal liability we  suggest that you hire your own insurance.

Seasons:

Low Season: november to march; Medium Season: april, may and october; High Season: june to september

© 2019 by Azores4Fun 

  • Facebook
  • Trip Advisor Social Icon